Government institutions, banks, real estate and mortgage companies, plus many other businesses are seeking notaries. All prospective notaries must complete a course approved by the California Secretary of State. Our approved course will give you the most updated notary information and the knowledge you need to perform the duties correctly and to pass the state exam. Resources will be provided during class regarding the notary exam. Becoming a notary & notary loan signing agent can be a great way to earn extra money, start your own business, or enhance your current career. Class fees includes valuable 70-page manual, notary public handbook, award of completion, and sample forms notaries use every day.
Before signing up for this class, check to see that you meet eligibility requirements for becoming a notary: visit https://www.sos.ca.gov/notary/qualifications/ Note: Due to strict State regulations, no one is admitted after class begins. Check-in begins at 7:30 and class must begin promptly at 8:00AM. So have your current, official photo ID ready. Registration closes the day before class meets.
*** ZOOM NOTARY PUBLIC TEST PREPARATION CLASS REQUIREMENTS FOR CERTIFICATION ***
1) Have your government photo ID ready when you enter the Zoom classroom. You must show a photo ID at the start, after lunch and at the end of the class.
2) You must be available the entire duration of the designated training hours.
3) You must be able to participate undisturbed, at a quiet location, where your face is visible via video and where you are able to present your ID during the class.
4) Log-on on time. Admittance to the class will close 15 minutes after the start time.
5) If you are absent from the virtual classroom you will not receive credit/certification.